This Course will lead customers through minimum requirements and licensing details, deploying and working with Dynamics 365 subscriptions and instances. Best practices regarding MS Dynamics 365 updates, capabilities regarding Apps, Apps for outlook and Mobile Clients. Microsoft Dynamics 365 (online) deployment will run more smoothly with some preliminary preparation. Yet its significant to understand that Dynamics 365 actually encompasses CRM and other Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) features.
June 19, 2021
1 week, 3 days
Deployment in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Certification Training Course Overview
- Basic experience using Windows Applications. Basic sales, marketing and service roles in business.
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:-
- Dynamic 365 online (as tracked by the MB2-715 certification!)
- Dynamics 365 on the premise (a local installation of all required software components on your own servers)
- Partner hosted (Essentially Dynamics 365 on premise, but hosted online by a Microsoft partner.)
- We will focus on the details behind integrating Dynamics 365 with other Microsoft Online Business solutions.
- Learn how to interact with Dynamics 365 via Microsoft Outlook.
- We will wrap up the course learning how mobile devices can be leveraged to access all of the functionality available to Microsoft Dynamics 365 users.