Microsoft Power Platform Developer Certification Training Course Overview This course will give a broad scoped overview of the developer experience as it relates to the Power Platform. It will cover a high-level introduction how the ecosystem is represented, with the intended audience being a software developer with limited experience in working with the Power Platform.
June 19, 2021
1 week, 3 days
- Strong applied knowledge of Power Platform services.
- In depth understanding of their capabilities, boundaries, and constraints
- Basic understanding of DevOps practices for Power Platform.
- Basic understanding of the Microsoft Power Platform
- Experience in software development against the Microsoft stack and Visual Studio
- Experience in administering solutions in Azure is preferred.
- Explain what solution components exist within the Power Platform.
- Explain key components of Common Data Service and the Common Data Model.
- Explain what Azure solution elements relate to the Power Platform.
- Explain what AI Solutions exist as it relates to the Power Platform.
- Navigate the Developer Guide successfully in support of their Power Platform development efforts.